Where can you buy Viper magazine retail?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Barnes and Noble no longer carries Viper magazine. So, are there any places that carry it? I doubt its a huge moneymaker, but it seems VCA would lose money only having it available to VCA members :confused:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can call Viper Headquarters (248-553-3068), ask for Kim. It'll show up as J.R. Thompson Co. for some reason. ~juli

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Barnes and Noble no longer carries Viper magazine. So, are there any places that carry it? I doubt its a huge moneymaker, but it seems VCA would lose money only having it available to VCA members

I wanted a couple extra copies to send to our twins passengers from this winter's issue. Viper HQ told me that there are bookstores that carry them -- like B. Dalton. I believe she told me the production run was around 6,000 copies. ...From HQ they are $6 bucks a copy I believe.

Steve

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can subscribe to Viper mag exclusive of being a VCA member i think thik $29 a year?

Can someone confirm wether or not this is true? If it is I would like to know where I should send my subscription info.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sells outright for $7.00USA...subscription info: For USA, $28.00 one year (4 issues). Canada ADD $12.00 a year...overseas ADD $33.00 a year for special handling...call, email fax or write with mastercard or visa info including name and address, card # & exp. date. send mail, fax or email to below:
VIPER Magazine, PO Box 2117, Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9903
FAX: 1-248-553-2138
email: [email protected]
web: www.vipermagazine.com
This is all from the inside page of the most recent Viper Magazine verbatim.
~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$33 for special handling :eek: ? Yikes.. just lost my appetite, thanks for the info though :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can subscribe to Viper mag exclusive of being a VCA member i think thik $29 a year?

Might as well pick it up since that is basically the cover price if you have a local place that gets them.

Chad, I have never seen it for sale ANYWHERE!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Might as well pick it up since that is basically the cover price if you have a local place that gets them.

Chad, I have never seen it for sale ANYWHERE!

Barnes and Noble used to carry it here, but not anymore and I havent seen it anywhere else

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$33 for special handling :eek: ? Yikes.. just lost my appetite, thanks for the info though :2tu:

I agree!!!! :eek: :eek: Just giving the info as stated in the Viper Magazine. Guess it may just be a subscription item now? :confused: I wouldn't pay the $33 either, just stating what it said. ~juli

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Barnes and Noble no longer carries Viper magazine. So, are there any places that carry it? I doubt its a huge moneymaker, but it seems VCA would lose money only having it available to VCA members :confused:

You're the frikkin' GA VCA president. Call up national and get this sorted out!!!

JD

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're the frikkin' GA VCA president. Call up national and get this sorted out!!!

JD

I'll see what Kim says, but I thought it was probably a Barnes and Noble decision due to poor sales or something