Where is the Gen V ACR?

OceanPalm7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Gen V is terrific... I like the GTS, SRT... but a lot of us want to have that ACR Look... Is that in the development? The discussion is this... Where is the ACR GEN V?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You obviously dont come here often. The ACR wont be out for a couple of years at the least. Just sit back and enjoy what youve been given from SRT.

OP
OP
O

OceanPalm7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Austin... Actually I didn't know that was so common knowledge..

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin... Actually I didn't know that was so common knowledge..

Youre welcome. The vert and ACR are not set in stone. I believe SRT wants to get a feel for how this car is going to be perceived, and what demand will like before they start releasing details of their future plans. The rumor is, is that the vert will come next and then the proceeding ACR. All just hearsay at this point. The GEN V seems to be a hit thus far, so I think we'll see the info you're looking for within the next year or so. Just my opinion of course.

OP
OP
O

OceanPalm7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The GEN V 2013 GTS, SRT came from a lot of the Utah VOI Discussion . I was President of the NM Viper Club at the time and Maurice Lang asked me to be part of the meeting with a round table discussion with Viper Development. I was priviledge to be in on that... They discussed paddle shifting, the on board shock tuning, Interior... alot of the seats were at VOI with colors... so they did listen to alot of what we talked about. The biggest discussion was the overall design and the ACR was a clear winner of that discussion. So your probably right the Gen V will have a time to prove all the hype. The American LeMans will be a big test. So far I see a lot of enthusiasm and it has been well received.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a few years after they work out the current bugs of a new platform, they will bump the power and create the ACR.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ask the question at the VOI unveil and was told by Ralph at least at that time, 6 months after delivery's began they were shooting to have the vert available and 6-12 months after that the ACR.