Where is "TIME" button on RB1

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me stupid... All I want is for the Album / Artist display to stay on when using the Ipod... Right now, the channel indicator takes over and appears to be in some seek mode.

Since I don't have Sirrus activated, maybe that's what it's searching, so I thought I'd activate that service - heck - it's free for a year...

Which leads me to my question. My owners manual says push the CD Eject and TIME buttons to get the ESN / SID to display. I don't have anything on the panels labelled TIME. Yes, I DO have an RB1... Does this mean the H and M for setting the time display?

Thanks!

Joe

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're neither stupid nor crazy; the RB-1 unit on my 2008 does not have a time button. I remember that I had to use another key press sequence to get the number sequence for Sirius activiation. It was something like hitting the enter or cancel key four times in quick succession but now I can't remember the specifics.

Anyone out there like jon b or mark jorgensen recall how to do this?

On a related note, did Chrysler ever release an owners manual for the RB-1 unit? My car did not come with one.

/Rich

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4