Where or how to obtain "smoked" or darkened tail light assemblies?

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where or how to obtain \"smoked\" or darkened tail light assemblies?

I was looking at a picture at dodgevipersforsale and saw a 2003 silver srt10 with "smoked" tail lights. I also know there is a member that goes by "allblack" who has the smoked out tail lights. I like the look of these, but don't want them to be completely black, for fear of being rear-ended someday. Anybody know where to get these?
thanks

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where or how to obtain \"smoked\" or darkened tail light assemblies?

You may want to try these guys.

http://www.smokinlights.net/

Awesome brother! thanks for the link. I saw shanks silver SRT TT, and it looks KILLER with the tail lights "smoked"...it wouldn't look good on red...only on silver and black.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where or how to obtain

I have a friend that used some type of paint on the lights it looks good from far but from up close its just horible!! I'd never do it. (He said he didn't pay them since it looks like crap but I don't think you can get that stuff off)

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why paint when you can just use colored film? You could return to completely stock anytime. Check these guys out, they did my clearbra install. A couple of different tint levels to choose from. Cool, just saw my car in their gallery!

Stickercity

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Why paint when you can just use colored film? You could return to completely stock anytime. Check these guys out, they did my clearbra install. A couple of different tint levels to choose from. Cool, just saw my car in their gallery!

Stickercity

Can't find your car

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Showroom tab. Under Clearbra projects. Not much of a picture, my avatar is better.