Where to buy Hotwheels display board?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea what store(s) sell this Hotwheels display board? I bought this one many many years ago at a Michaels Arts & Crafts store. I've been to Michaels and Hobby Lobby in the past 2 days and didn't see anything even close.

91926.jpg

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I checked, these could still be purchased in the collectibles section of Michaels or AC Moore. Plus there are usually 40 or 50% off coupons that run in the Sunday paper for an even better deal.

I used to use these myself until I became unhappy with the amount of dust that was collecting on the blister packs. So now I much prefer these which hold the same amount of cars, but come with a dust cover...

Info / Purchase

Eric

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to have get some of those dust covered cases. I have a couple thousand cars but they are all stored in big plastic totes.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I checked, these could still be purchased in the collectibles section of Michaels or AC Moore. Plus there are usually 40 or 50% off coupons that run in the Sunday paper for an even better deal.

I used to use these myself until I became unhappy with the amount of dust that was collecting on the blister packs. So now I much prefer these which hold the same amount of cars, but come with a dust cover...

Info / Purchase

Eric

I like it thanks for posting

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Info / Purchase

Eric

Thanks Eric. I went to Michaels and looked once more, but still no luck. We don't have any AC Moores here to go check. I ended up finding some boards close to the pic I posted on Ebay (no dust covers included).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456