WHERE TO BUY THE VIPER????????

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if I should get a used 05 or a new 06 with the big discounts. What Vendor usually gives the best deals on this site? I am going to lease, so If I can get a new one for about the same payment as used, then I'll go that route.

Thanks for the help...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tator dodge or bill at woodhouse.

if i ever buy another DC product you can be sure im going with one of those guys.

i bought my GTS site unseeen from bill at woodhouse and the car was everything he said and more.

OP
OP

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Looks like I have some calls to make. I routinely here of 8-10k discounts. Some on this board.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On an 05, anything under $75,000 is a really good deal, of course depending on color combo. Copperheads & Commeratives are holding at the highest.

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking from Experience.. but from Bill at Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton - 1-800-889-1893

Tell him Uzy and the Viper Club recommended him.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On an 05, anything under $75,000 is a really good deal, of course depending on color combo. Copperheads & Commeratives are holding at the highest.

I passed on a Commerative @ $ 78K. from what i understand this is right about cost.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I passed on a Commerative @ $ 78K. from what i understand this is right about cost.

I really do not know what the invoice is on this but that sounds about right. I saw a blowout deal on a Copperhead last month for $69K but I believe it was taken immediately. Dealer got over their head. Never seen one even close to that ever again. $75K - $80K is where they are seeming to stay.

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THERE ARE NOOOO DEALS ON '06 MODELS.. I went in and wanted employee pricing. (I was kidding) But they got a real good laugh from it. I recommend Thomas Dodge Port Jefferson Station NY contact Orlando 631-473-4800 x118. Get an '06 car is TIGHT.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recommend and us Hendrick Dodge... you want the best price possible, NO ONE has yet beat the price I got on my 05 !!!They too have a commerative edition, and they can apply discounts etc. Call Joel at Hendrick Dodge he is the general manager, he will take care of you..

Hell, search for your best price, he will beat all the others. He did for me.

Jon

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look around, the 3 mentioned will give good deals but not the best.

The service and professionalism you are going to receive from the three above mentioned dealers is well worth missing out on the small price savings you might receive elsewhere. Personally, I have nothing but great things to say about my experiences with John Gastman and Roanoke Dodge.

Best wishes on your hunt for your new Viper ;)

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score

A new 05 on eBay failed to sell with a $70,001 reserve.

I'd still try to have your local dealer get one at close (maybe within $2500) to the current best ebay price.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local dealer,Towne chrysler dodge jeep has a new 04 black on black that they want to get rid of.I have heard for a price in the 50's. GTS Bruce

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
e-bay auctions are no indication of market prices.(I bought off of E-bay, It's a nice place to bargain shop)......Bruce you got that #..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi