Which one of you boys will be the first to purchase one of these?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$3775??? Ouch! That's a lot of jack - better use of the money would be towards a Roe blower set up or other mods.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion, it is a waist of money. For $4,000 you could go with Cartier, IWC (low end), Rolex (although I hate them), Pantera, or many others. Where is a VIPER WATCH going to be in value over the years? The others for the most part will gain value.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY .02

I'm in favor of anyone making DCX licensed Viper products.

However, I find it very hard to get excited about products which offer little more than make-up.

I'm sure that's a fine watch, but it could have a Cobra logo just as easily as a Viper logo and nobody would know the difference. Or, the next one down the line could get an airplane silhouette and suddenly become a "fighter pilot's" watch.

You really need to build in more uniqueness before I get excited. Perhaps the case could be the shape of the Viper logo with the whole face having the snakeskin logo appearance?

And, forgive me for pickin' nits, but how is it a Viper watch doesn't have a snakeskin band?

Finally, that chronograph stuff looks real sophisticated, but us middle-aged and older guys can't read them little dials, so they're just a waste for us.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use the $ for a blower which saves you time.Should the watch also be a stop watch for qrt runs.Snakeskin band would of been nice.To rich for me! If nothing else to spend money on could by set of tires after fri night smoke out in "burn out alley" Opioions like a$$holes everyone has one.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all about Money guys. If you have more then you need its OK to buy the watch. I don't know the guys background but why do all these guys like Hilfiger etc, get so much for their stuff? I have 4 watchs now, i don't need another.Why do guys like Leno, Seinfeld, Reggie Jackson need more then 75 cars? Because they have the money and that's what they like spending "Some" of it on. If i had 50 plus million in the bank each year i'd buy one to hack around in! :2tu:

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a stupid ripoff!!! DC is just trying to make up for lost margins on the SRT-10 through watch sales, I think they should focus on the car business.