Which one of you currently owns my Viper ACR?

7milesout

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My first post here, just getting on the boards here and reading various posts about Gen IV Vipers what interests me. I will own one of these cars within 2 years time. I currently have 5 cars and no room. But I'm about tired of my RX-7. I have never owned it a day that something wasn't in need of repair. So it's currently for sale. I bought an LS 460L for cheap recently, and had less than 14k miles. Quite a nice car, but too upscale for my taste.

While reading the VC forums I got to thinking, it's very likely that the ACR that I will buy within 2 years may likely be currently owned by one of you forum members. So I wanted to go ahead and find out which one of you guys currently owns my car. :D This post is just for fun, don't take it too serious. Yet, it could very well be true.

It's of course an ACR, not sure if its a Voodoo or not. It's either blue or green with the ACR black stripe(s). I'm just wondering which of you currently owns it, so I can go ahead and start asking you questions about it, looking at pictures, and maybe even coming to visit it if you live not so far from me. I'm in the Atlanta area. I've got to get my detached garage built (for additional garage space), get rid my RX-7, LS 460L and wife. I just don't need those cars ... or the wife.

I've been drueling at the site of ACR's since I first laid eyes on them. I always have a spare car or two around, so it will not be a daily driver of course.

So, which one of you guys is it? I'm assuming that selling it is just starting to enter the back of your mind. Thanks!

7milesout

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm cracking up. Not a typical thread I know. But I'm not an owner ... yet. Thanks for the sarcasm ... I like it! :lmao:

I have an ACR...but it's not for sale. Not in the colors you mentioned either. Just thought it would be good if and actual ACR owner posted in this thread. :)

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is like a commercial for preowned certified Audi or BMW…..be careful with my future car sir do not put your dirty dog in it, and please do not drink coffee, you know i am the future owner...:lmao:

OP
OP

7milesout

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an ACR...but it's not for sale. Not in the colors you mentioned either. Just thought it would be good if and actual ACR owner posted in this thread. :)

Gustfront - Just in case I change my mind on the color, don't put your dog clean or dirty in there, don't drink coffee in it, don't eat in it, and for the love of God don't, under any circumstances, let your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, or your latte maker drive the car. And send me a PM if you're considering doing any long trips. I don't want a bunch of miles on it.

7milesout

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait your getting rid of your wife? You might as well forget about getting a viper.....

OP
OP

7milesout

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 2 Vipers are awesome, I just have my heart set elsewhere.

Getting a Viper and getting rid of the wife is a win-win. Then I can drive a cool car and find and start lying to my future X-wife. Ahhhh life is great.

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gen 2 Vipers are awesome, I just have my heart set elsewhere.

Getting a Viper and getting rid of the wife is a win-win. Then I can drive a cool car and find and start lying to my future X-wife. Ahhhh life is great.

Both propositions are exspensive (especially the 2nd one)......good luck with both and welcome to the VCA :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21