Which would you chose.......

iron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read page 2 and 3 of the thread (did not pay attention that it was more than a 1 pager) ... the reason the solid Viper Blue was gone was because I bought it.

My pic is of my cars in So FL. My fiance' just went to get the '06 and drive it back 741 miles. My Viper Blue '08 conv was sitting where that '09 in GTS Blue (conv) is now. There was an orange '08 conv where that '93 is now.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS MIKEY !! Wow!! That car is HOT !!

At first when I saw your photos of those solid ones, I was like .... oh I can see why he got a good deal. But THEN when I saw you got the convertible blue and white stripes, I thought DAMN !! thats SWEEEEEET!

Awesome car brotha! Let me know when your near me, so I can show you 732rwhp on your *** :) (oh actually , I guess you'd be on my ass... well actually not... somewhere small in my rear view mirror!!)

Jon

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the Orange with the 5 spokes. I have stripes on my vert and I like them, but i'm really not trying to impress anyone else either.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Hey justyn,
we ned to get him to commit to come down and chrash at your pad for a long weekend when h is back in country. Would you might having 4-10 Vipers show up for a few days? :D :D :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS MIKEY !! Wow!! That car is HOT !!

At first when I saw your photos of those solid ones, I was like .... oh I can see why he got a good deal. But THEN when I saw you got the convertible blue and white stripes, I thought DAMN !! thats SWEEEEEET!

Awesome car brotha! Let me know when your near me, so I can show you 732rwhp on your *** :) (oh actually , I guess you'd be on my ass... well actually not... somewhere small in my rear view mirror!!)

Jon

Typical, you want to show his ass, then have him on your ass... :moon: :crazy2:

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, to close the story out, I just sold my 2008 today. Sad day for me, more so for the wife. She picked the color and loved to be in it. :(

It went to a nice guy from NY. Flew down and is on the way back home. Should have clear weather and he took off with the top down. He has already signed up to become a VCA member. This guy is good to go :2tu:

I surely hope he enjoys the car as much as I did. I will be putting up some parts I bought for the car in the classifieds in a few days, but does anybody need a twin dish clutch for a 2008-2010 or some new Brakes. Brakes should fit all cars (2003-2010). I believe the twin is only for the Gen IV cars.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To close it out, here is a shot of the cars just before the sale of the 2008. She will be missed :(

101_2690.jpg

101_2691.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire