White R/T blue stripes spotted in Pleasanton--any guesses?

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first time, I actually pulled up to a light and there was a viper pointed at me coming in the other direction.

I waved as I crossed, and he gave me the thumbs up--it was nice...it felt natural, even though I've never waved at another driver because of his car before.

When I rode motorcycles, we always waved at each other (exception: harley riders), and it was kind-of a brotherhood. For me, I felt closer to the other guys on bikes because of the risk we endured each day vs. cagers (uh, car drivers).

Now I've come full circle, to the motorcycle of the car world.

It sure is nicer than the ZX-11.

Anyhow, this white R/T has the stripes that end on the hood in curves--dunno what year that is. If you are on the board, say hi.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
toddt,
that was a 96 R/T, and I bet it was one of the board members. There are a few that post from the bay area. I'm sure they will chime in. Good to have someone that has the same passion and taste in cars such as yourself.

Mike

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only year for a white RT would be 96. They are the most unique in my opinion of all the RT's. The stripes saber on the hood and do not continue down the length of the bumper, they stop at the end of the decklid. Blacks are the same way. In a sea of Red/Black/Blue the whites really stand out!

MadMaxx

prohydro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Toddt,

I saw you and your ACR last week. I was down in Pleasanton for business, and I followed you onto 580. Nice looking ride!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd, I am pretty sure that was me! Was the hard top on the white RT? This week has been a bit hectic, but I have my hard top on right now.

What day of the week was it? I work in Pleasanton, live in Danville.

If there is another white 96 around here, I wanna track him/her down!

Tomer

OP
OP
T

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomer--

It couldn't have been you! You would have remembered--see--you gave me the thumbs up. And you had your top off...
smile.gif

Or maybe you're just losing your memory... Do you ever find yourself parking in Milpitas with no idea how you got there? These are the signs, Tomer, these are the signs..

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am losing my mind!!! But you are right...If memory serves I have had my Hard Top on all this week! That means we gotta hear from the other 96 RT owner out there!

Tomer

OP
OP
T

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prohydro:
Hey Toddt,

I saw you and your ACR last week. I was down in Pleasanton for business, and I followed you onto 580. Nice looking ride!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prohydro--

Hey, THANKS...let me know what you are driving right now, and I'll run you down and give you a ride next time!

OP
OP
T

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flyin Phil:
Though I was riding around alot last week with the top off, it wasn't me that you saw in California...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MMMM...nice car--that was the one. Maybe you and Tomer could double up on the same therapist and solve that memory loss problem..

laugh.gif

OP
OP
T

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:
toddt,
Good to have someone that has the same passion and taste in cars such as yourself.

Mike

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh baby...passion is just dripping off of me... he he. dripping.

Has there ever been a more beautiful-to-look-at stock engine in any car ever?

I think not....and the SRT-10 won't change that.

Though the 360 Modena is mighty nice under glass...
Let me change my question..."stock american engine".

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddt,
That was probably Steve Lenzer. I think he was up that way on thursday? He lives in Fremont and is vary active in the NorCal Viper club.
BTW, He is currently third place in Viper Days West coast super Stock.

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddt,
Look up ViperDays.com
Viper Days is a High speed driving school for Vipers. It is a weekend of class room and on track intruction with instuctors that will help you to learn more about your car than you could learn anywhere else. As for the super Stock thing, that is just one of the many classes of cars depending on the mod's.
The next event (in Ca.) is in September at Button Willow raceway. (Bakersfield Ca.)

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i live here in arizona. 4wd trucks are real popular, of which i have 2. both chevy's, not that it means anything, because my ford lightning will smoke both of them. anyway, every other trucker here has a bumper sticker that says; piss on chevy or piss on dodge or piss on ford. even the ricers have bumper stickers that say; piss on toyota, piss on nissan, etc. i kind of like the harley riders stickers "no *** crap". anyway, my next sticker is going to say 'chevy, dodge, ford - because it's all good'. i drag race my lightning and my camaro. i road race my viper. i make my living on corvettes. and i'm looking forward to buying a new ford gt-40 (i mean gt-44). i've owned suzuki motorcycles, kawasakis, hondas, and yamahas. it's all good. looking forward to my first harley! i'm 35 years old. so when i turn 40 i'll get one. for me it's all about the styling and motor. if it looks good and hauls *** . sign me up. i don't care if it's called a hyundai. old racers never die....... they just go to tractor pulls. just don't bet on a john deere because my international harvester will bury you. ok so i do have a soft spot for "ih" tractors.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery