who do you blow away and why

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay,

here is a survey for Viper owners only. What does it take before you get pissed :evilmad: and lead the peddle?? Lets hear some stories...

this is gonanna be fun:) :nana:

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anything but other Vipers.
I will not run other Vipers, its a code of brotherhood thing I have. :nono:

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay,

here is a survey for Viper owners only. What does it take before you get pissed :evilmad: and lead the peddle?? Lets hear some stories...

When my wife tells me to slow down! :D

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my exact sentiments big & italian. i just thought i'd see what other people's thresholds are. personally, i mind my own business too, but remember... i said what "****** you off". i'm sure, as a italian brother, somethings must boil your linguini.

:evilmad:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I blow by everyone but I laugh when I'm just driving and some 1988 piece of crap thinks i'm racing him and hes keeping up :confused:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When im mad, I dont usually go looking for races. I just hit interstate, crank the radio fullblast and try to lose some anger by sticking the pedal to the floor. I just wanna drive hard and end up where I end up. I dont feel like racing someone..I just wanna drive fast and hard.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Okay,

Why are you asking this question? :confused: You sound like an immature "mustang ****" that you refer to in your mustang thread. :eek: Why are you encouraging street racing or blowing others away when you're pissed :evilmad: ?...that's even more intelligent. :rolleyes: I suppose you're capable of doing it responsibly and mustang drivers aren't? You are a stupid hypocrite. You're also a condescending snob...survey for VIPER OWNERS ONLY! Why don't you concentrate on getting a job so your rich daddy doesn't have to support you and your wife and spare us your elitist social commentary? :p

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry satan. thanks for the compliments. didn't mean to get your horns up. Not encouraging anything. On the contrary... just asking a simple question about drivers that push others to the brink. this is a viper site?? oh... i thought so that's why i mentioned what gets "viper owners" mad. Oh btw... i got a job at daddy's factory today- senior vp :nana: . what do you do by the way?? you sound pretty intelligent. :rolleyes:
nice looking ride.
Sincerely,
Ring Ding. :2tu:

ssssssnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Devildildo people can ask any question they like on this board, and if you dont like it I suggest you leave. You won’t be missed. You obviously have noting better to do.

Maybe you should try and post something useful, but don’t waste your last 2 brain cells doing so.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When im mad, I dont usually go looking for races. I just hit interstate, crank the radio fullblast and try to lose some anger by sticking the pedal to the floor. I just wanna drive hard and end up where I end up. I dont feel like racing someone..I just wanna drive fast and hard.

I thought I was the only one who did that

VIPERVNM29

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lotta love in this room hehe, I drive like I wanna its when someone rolls up on me that I take em out! but I choose wisely some cars are not worthy to run againts us so I just look over at him and his girlfriend and say I dont have to prove what I already know, and while this is being said his girl jumps into my car LOL!!!

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't launch very well...don't drive fast...don't blow anybody away...just enjoy the look....the feel....and the general satisfaction of driving such a wonderful automobile every single day. I get as much excitement as I can stand just toodling around town....looking over the hood of the car, seeing the double white stripes disappear into the roadway ahead. Can't wait to drive to work today.........unfortunately only 1.6 miles from my driveway. Must admit I often go the long way around and make it a 2.5 mile journey.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like racing Vettes but they never like racing me. I'll race bikes. I know they'll probably take me but I'll surprise them and get a thumbs up because it's never by much.
Bikes just can't believe a big ass car like a Viper will give them a run for their money

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In general the only things that I get anxious by are bikes and the new Z06. Both give such a funny look when you blast by them (or in the case of some bikes just keep up).

More normal cars (vettes, mustangs, wrx, etc) I just quickly spin the tires from a roll-on (say 50-80 mph) and they generally just sulk away.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just the people that are friendly doing it, acknowledging the challenge before it happens. :2tu:
Uh, and on closed road only, of course... ;)