Who has a GT2 Wing on their Viper GTS?

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need some feedback. I got a GT 2 wing installed on my GTS. Is it normal to be able to open your rear glass that the window has to be adjusted and re-positioned so it would clear the wing?

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wing is suppose to be a Partsrack wing. My window barely clears the wing but it was moved up and adjusted to do so.

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing installed is sold by Partsrack and produced by a company in TX. We've installed 4-5 of these wings and some adjustments are made. We'd be more than happy to make the necessary adjustments for better fitment.

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,
Yea I know you will try to make it fit right. I'm not questioning that. I was just wondering if anybody else had to move their windows to clear their wing. I left you a phone message today about the NOS.

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had two cars with the factory GT2 wing, neither had to have the glass adjusted to get the window to open. There should be 1/4 inch clearance to open the window. If you need the parts # for the Chrysler braces that go behind the back panel, you can get that from a GT2 parts list at your local Dodge dealer. Good luck and enjoy!

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The factory GT-2(GT-1 replica) is not a funtional wing from my understanding. it is set at a zero-lift/downforce setting and is not adjustable. althought it looks great

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT2 wing is not adjustable. If you want it to adjust Autoform sells one that is similar in looks that does adjust. Autoforms wing is just a little bigger but does look good!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I too have the PartsRack wing and the hatch glass clears by a quarter inch without any hatch adjustment. Actually picked my wing up at the Texas company that makes them. A father/son outfit. Nice guys.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You did notice when the question was asked right? And the date of the post before yours?:omg::D

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a ricer wing that serves no performance purpose. Get an autoform lemans style and the front aero fascia and splitter to go with it. GTS Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinusbeats