Who here is the youngest Viper owner?

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm probably the newest member here since I just signed up and I was wondering if I was the youngest to own a Viper. I just put my deposit on my Blue 1997 GTS Viper w/white Stripes a day ago. I know I don't own it yet, but pretty much same thing.

I am picking it up in about a month. I just turned 21 in November. And no, mommy and daddy didn't supply me with 1 penny for the car :) . I worked my ass off for over 2 years to get my dream car and pretty much pay her off in full.

So would everyone here post their age just so I can get a feel of how old everyone is? Thank you.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"So would everyone here post their age just so I can get a feel of how old everyone is?"

Are you looking for a date or do you want to talk Vipers? :eek: Good luck with your GTS. :2tu:

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is pretty young. Judging from his Olin Mott celebrity commercial he must be about 19 going on 20.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUDE....YOU'RE GETTING A VPER
Be proud, I wish I could have at your age, but the car wasn't born yet

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great. Another "look at me, I'm just a youngster and I already own a Viper" thread.

Congrats. Don't be stupid with it.

Chuck ....Why don't you start a post on how you are ancient and can still bend down far enough to get in a Viper so you can drive it.

You old fart Chuck .......

Cudaman :usa:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid lives in town, but is not in our local club. He was given a Viper for his 16th. Way too much car for most kids that age. I know I would have wrecked it in a week at 16. I just waited till I was 26 to wreck my RT at the track. :(

Good luck and Congrats on the purchase. Best color combo ever! <grin>

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be 14 next month and I have two of them. I have a hardship license. You're an old man by my standards.

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a brand new Chevelle SS when I was 16 and a 454 Convertible Corvette when I was 18. I won't say how long ago that was, but it was the best American made stuff you could get at the time. Just try to be carefull, especially with passengers, because these cars are fast. I lost my brother in a Corvette accident at the age of 26.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin ,how old were you when you got your Viper ?

11, but I wasnt able to drive it until I was 16. I just did lots of upgrades in the meantime. David, didnt you get yours at about the same age?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son purchased his first Viper at age 1 month! I made sure of it, so that he could brag to all his friends that he was the youngest to ever purchase a Viper! :rolleyes:

Just check out my Avatar, that's him this summer washing her up! :D

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I am so impressed... Snore... If you want to impress people on this board post a picture of your house, and if it is huge, I will send you a cookie. If it is you parents house, no cookie for you.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At age 1 I got my first Viper. 98 GTS. Here is the pic when Reliable Dropped it off!!!!!

1465stealing_dads_keys_003-med.jpg

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
26, I definitely had to purchase a home and some alt-Viper vehicles for work ect... before I bought my GTS.... driving a Viper and living with your parents isn't too impressive lol (not directing that at you Arlydude) just a statement in general... Congrats on the Viper...

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I am so impressed... Snore... If you want to impress people on this board post a picture of your house...

You asked for it!

You must be registered for see images attach
Did this woman recently move to Arizona? I swear that is the new accountant Angela at my office. Oh and by the way, if you go by mental age, LOTS of posters on this forum have 21 years old beat! :D

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do some of you have to be assholes about it? I ask a serious question and most of you are haters.