Who is the best looking Viper owner?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I was just getting content to body-build naturally and then I have to see that. Man i'm bummed now.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I was just getting content to body-build naturally and then I have to see that. Man i'm bummed now.

You said it.... I'll juice every now and then and after seeing that picture it makes me wonder if my whole 3 month cycle is enough for 5 days of that one... !

That guy is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge though..

G

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're feeling bad?!? Hell, I'm still healing up from detaching my triceps tendon so not only am I losing muscle and getting fatter I can't work out hard enough to do anything about it!

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Does anybody know who this is? I found this pic on the net months ago... He is friggen HUGE!!!!!!! I wonder how it feels climbing in and out of the Viper.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working towards a more toned body for myself. Big muscles ( to that extent ) are pointless and uselss if for anything more then " showing off ".

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, would you guys prefer a physique like the dude above, or one like a 100 yard Olympic sprinter?

Plain and simple, I don't prefer dudes! :p

Seriously, to answer your Q: The sprinter; my wife likes me skinny and fast!

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 yard sprinters are not (for the most part) skinny anymore. They are like linebackers! At least the US sprinters were/are.
The marathon runners, on the other hand, llok like someone needs to throw them a sandwich!
I appreciate the work it takes to get as big as the guy in the picture above, though.

99BLKRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100 yard sprinters are not (for the most part) skinny anymore. They are like linebackers! At least the US sprinters were/are.
The marathon runners, on the other hand, llok like someone needs to throw them a sandwich!
I appreciate the work it takes to get as big as the guy in the picture above, though.

Actually, I hear from women all the time that muscles like that are just "way too much". But he would definitley do well in a pro bodybuilding comp I'm sure.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why people think she is so hot. I mean when you're nailing her, she's bending over and you can't see her face anyhow.....sheesh.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, would you guys prefer a physique like the dude above, or one like a 100 yard Olympic sprinter?

Plain and simple, I don't prefer dudes! :p

Seriously, to answer your Q: The sprinter; my wife likes me skinny and fast!

Let me rephrase, "would you guys prefer a physique (FOR YOURSELF) like the dude above, or one like a 100 yard Olympic sprinter?" :D I prefer my significant other soft but firm, slender, curvey, and quiet. Well, 3 outta 4 ain't bad.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree. I respect the marathon runners for what they do, but a 100 pound weakling is not a physique most aspire to. If I had to guess, most of the sprinters weigh around 200 lbs, give or take. Built more like a safety or defensive end, IMO. Linebackers in the NFL average around 250 lbs, still a good bit bigger than the sprinters.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. Enough of the dude pictures. Let's see some hot ladies standing beside a Viper. :headbang:

This a picture of

my

Hoooooooot

wife

Cudaman :usa:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are we not a handsome couple.....

When we drive the Viper we certainly get the looks...

And always thought people were checking us out, but it must be the Viper.

Cudaman :usa:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1RareV: Yea, I knew what you meant (hence the :p ) I just couldn't resist!
I'll try to get a pic of Mrs. RX VIPER up later.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just love to set myself up for this stuff.. I was waiting for one my Gateway boys, but you beat them to it! :D

At VOI7, Wolfgang tried to walk off the dance floor twice with his arm around my wife, but I guess I was worth coming back to for some reason.. Yes, I still hear about that around the house here too! :smirk: