Who makes lowering springs for 05 SRT-10"Eibach,H&R etc."

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who makes lowering springs for 05 SRT-10\"Eibach,H&R etc.\"

I really would like to install lowering springs to bring the car down about an 1" or 2" without haveing to spend a ton of money for a coilover or Moton's etc.

Does anyone know who makes them? Where can I purchase them?

I previously posted a thread similiar to this one, and appreciate the responses, but I just can't afford to spend the money on anything other than springs. Just want the look more than anything.

Thanks for all the help.

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who makes lowering springs for 05 SRT-10

i put eibachs on a mustang i had and they were horrible

OP
OP
M

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i put eibachs on a mustang i had and they were horrible

I had them on my Acura NSX, and Mercedes CLK 55 and were fine. I don't think Eibach even makes them for the SRT-10. This is why I'm trying to see if any VCA member knows where to get them or if lowering springs are not even available for our cars. I don't know, and that's what I'm trying to find out.

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nelson, suspension upgrades are coming, and long awaited this has been. Keep your eyes open on this subject.

Coming very soon.

No chance for going with a shorter coil on the existing coilover, 100% failure rate, as the piston travel is reduced far to much.

Skip White

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nelson, suspension upgrades are coming, and long awaited this has been. Keep your eyes open on this subject.

Skip White

Yoda, is that you? :D

OP
OP
M

mamba20

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Coming very soon.

No chance for going with a shorter coil on the existing coilover, 100% failure rate, as the piston travel is reduced far to much.

Skip White

Skip, Let me know if you find out anything before I do. Other than the exhaust and intake that we spoke about yesterday, lowering the car an 1" or so is definatley one of my first mods. I believe it would look a lot more aggressive and wider.

BTW, thanks for sharing all the knowledge and experience you have about the exhaust and cats! It seems as if you've had quite a bit of experience with the snakes you've owned. I'll call you tomorrow to rap things up.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32