Who Owns Yellow SRT Coupe in Plano??

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work around Parker/Tollway. Noticed a beautiful yellow couple this morning sitting at the building just to the north of mine....Anyone? Since they're aren't many (that I've seen) vipers running around that area it's hard not to miss.

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work at the "Allied Solutions" building. Today was the first time I've seen it. I wasn't close enough to see, but there were a few racing/performance stickers on it. If nobody replies, I'll prob put a card on his car. Like I said, this is only the 2nd GenIII car I've seen in my entire area. There has to be more?

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in that area all the time in my FE coupe. I havent seen the yellow one, but I'll keep an eye out. Saw a red coupe at NW HWY and Preston yesterday...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in that area all the time in my FE coupe. I havent seen the yellow one, but I'll keep an eye out. Saw a red coupe at NW HWY and Preston yesterday...

I was in that area this weekend in my Gallardo, and a FE followed me for what seemed to be forever! We raced a couple of times, but the Viper couldn't quite hang. That wasn't you, was it?