WHO WAS RICHMOND HILL DRIVING TODAY

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I SAW SOMEONE TODAY DRIVING IN RICHMOND HILL ONTARIO. FIRST TIME SO FAR. THE CAR LOOKED LIKE IT HAD BLACK ACR RIMS, RED WITH SILVER STRIPES. NICE RIDE. I WAS COMING OUT OF CRAPPY TIRE. LOOKS LIKE U WERE GOING IN WHO EVER U WERE

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Theo,

Easy with the CAPS please. I thought your ass was on fire ;-)

Canadian Tire in Aurora? It wasn'tme :laugh: I was out though around 3:00 pm. I saw a red Ferrari Testarossa in Oak Ridges on Yonge Street. Great guy as we both exchanged waves. I also saw a Z06 (red maybe) and he was zooming past me. I didn't get to wave. As I looked in the side mirror (figuring cops were gonna chase him) I saw a black Ford GT (first one I ever saw in person) and I think the driver had a stiff neck. He wouldn't turn around no matter what. I let him catch up to me and made no attempt at gunning it or passing him because he was cruising along and did not budge from a steady cruise. It was like I wasn't there. Kinda hard to miss a yellow Viper next to you. To each his own I guess. We're all car enthusiasts.

Anyway, what do you drive so I know what to look out for? I have a yellow Gen II RT/10.

See you on the road,
Santo

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about the caps. I have a red 94. its funny because i alsoo saw the new ford Gt today. it was white with blue stripes. beautifull car. i was pretty impressed. Still trying to figure out who has a red with silver stripe gts, probably a acr as well. Had black BBS rims i think. I was at the canadian tire in richmond hill at yonge and 7

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was me bro, nice ride yourself, I also saw a red SRT in woodbridge on my cruise. Red & White stripes, not silver, it's a FE.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

22YRSOLD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool. after searching i had a feeling it was going to be you