Who will be the first to take delivery of SRT-10?

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wonder who will be the first person to take delivery of their SRT-10. Anyone out there saying "I don't care about the luxury tax, give it to me now!" Wonder which dealership gets first delivery? Probably a Michigan dealer. Third largest VCA region. Maybe Roanoke in Illinois? Lets find out who it is. Post a Reliable sighting if you see a car carrier traveling your way.

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's get a contest going for the first one to post a picture of her/his car in the garage wins a ---- ahh --- well, haven't figured that one out yet, but a win's a win.

farrbar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke with VCA headquarters, as I jsut renewed my VCA membership. They said that it had not been determined if we get the free VCA membership this year.

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, track that reliable truck down as he is going the wrong way. What the heck is he doing in Canada? He He He ** ** ** and a Merry Christmas to you All.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was sure the COOL program applied to all 2003 cars...
Can this be validated?
If not- I gotta hustle and get my membership $$ in!!

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have a luxury tax in Canada so send our cars first!! No need to wait until January!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told there was a cool program for the 2003's. I was also told to pay in advance and I could either get a refund after the 2003 SRT-10 deal was completed or apply the cool membership toward 2004.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, the COOL program is the one in which Dodge pays for all new Viper purchases from a Dodge dealer to have one year of VCA membership.

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I JUST DELIVERED VIN # 1B3JR65Z83V500162 TO TED STEPHENS IN RINGGOLD GA. 4:35 PM EST FRIDAY 12-20-02
HE WANTS TO BE THE FIRST!
HE IS VERY PLEASED WITH HIS NEW CAR

CHEERS
MIKE

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Ted Stephens! Merry XMAS

Ted: since the rose was pinned on you, it is your responsibility to get the first Vette/Porsche/Ferrari kills.

Hurry up and get those first 1000 break-in miles logged...

Get to work!

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Dodge, Ringgold Dodge and the VCA for making Ted a very happy man this evening. I just spoke with him and he can hardly talk through the grin. ENJOY Ted!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by George Murray:
Congrats to Ted Stephens! Merry XMAS

Ted: since the rose was pinned on you, it is your responsibility to get the first Vette/Porsche/Ferrari kills.

Hurry up and get those first 1000 break-in miles logged...

Get to work!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kills ???? Ted is a poser
smile.gif
Let Eric or me have that thing and it will be broken in RIGHT and there will be KILLS tonight !!
Congrats Ted.

edit: I've been saying my dealer rulz!!!! Way to go Mike Robbins/Ringgold Chy/Dodge

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4