Who wrecked their Viper out on Gandy last night in Tampa?

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was talking to my son this morning and he was telling me how he had went out to Gandy bridge last night. He had told me that when he had just shown up, there was a Viper lined up to race a Camaro. Well being a cold night, cold tires, and what looked like and inexperienced driver; when they took off and began to race the Viper lost control, spun, and slammed the rear end of his car into the Camaro, he then continued to loose control off the road into a rail. The cops showed up and the guy had to get his car towed. The viper was a solid Sapphire blue GTS. Just wondering if this was anyone on here or if anyone knows who this may have been.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sure, like they would actually fess up here. Hope they are OK.

No, but you might induce someone to tattle on them! :)

I hope they are ok too.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if you ran off the bridge, fire wouldn't be as much of a danger.

See? I try to look for the good in everything.

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gandy bridge is where everyone races in tampa. dont have to worry so much for cops since theres no place for them to hide...and its miles long. I'd rather race there then anywhere else since you don't have to worry about idiots pulling out in front of you.

OP
OP
M

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gandy bridge is where everyone races in tampa. dont have to worry so much for cops since theres no place for them to hide...and its miles long. I'd rather race there then anywhere else since you don't have to worry about idiots pulling out in front of you.

Well thats the way it used to really be. It was a great place to run and not have to worry, but not so much anymore. Cops regulate out there pretty bad now. Their new tactic catching you is using the helicopter to laser you going across the bridge and have cops waiting for you on the other side. Packs of cars still meet out there every saturday, but the racing part of it has toned down, but obviously still goes on.

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea..when I went out there last time I kept getting hit with Laser and i didn't see any cops in sight. I was wondering about that. Thanks for the V1

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not Ward. This kid didn't have gray hair and a 48 inch waist.

Chuck that waist must be yours, mine is 38....your are jealous, that I have all my hair intack. :D

Cuda9er :usa:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not Ward. This kid didn't have gray hair and a 48 inch waist.

Chuck,

doesn't that qualify ward as the king manatee, according to the lunch comverstion in sebring last sunday, as Steve was crowned prince manatee at 30% bodyfat.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do blame me that the rest of you are malnurioust.....I am sure Johnny T and Chuck are pushing 35%.

Truth be told if I was on the magic pills as you, I could eat as much as you ....If I remember correctly that last time we ate lunch at Sebring, I had a salad and you 4 chicken sandwiches and 3 milkshakes and 2 fries and you were eying my salad.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do blame me that the rest of you are malnurioust.....I am sure Johnny T and Chuck are pushing 35%.

Truth be told if I was on the magic pills as you, I could eat as much as you ....If I remember correctly that last time we ate lunch at Sebring, I had a salad and you 4 chicken sandwiches and 3 milkshakes and 2 fries and you were eying my salad.

yeah that is true.

when you dropped your fork and went a got another one, I snagged some crutons off your salad also! Kinda soggy.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is because the "old Guy" drools on his food.

Cudaman :usa:

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck that waist must be yours, mine is 38....

Ward, the only way that could be true is if you measured under your "dunlap"...

BTW, my TBF is down to 13%... Less than half of either of the 2 Manatee's, and I guarantee I'll be down to single digits by SAFE/Moroso on 1/24.

Imagine how much faster you'd be if you weren't haulin that extra hundred pounds down the quarter...

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
33% must be on your head, but the the body is showing MUCH more than 13%...........

if it is true lets see proff....

post a picture......

that is what I thought. :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks VIPER52USA.....

Back on topic.....

I own a Sapphire RT/10 Viper and live in Bradenton....but it was not me....

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
33% must be on your head, but the the body is showing MUCH more than 13%...........

post a picture......

First off, all of your are old dinosaurs pushing 50! so dont be assamed at having a gut the same size as your age.

Second, Ward offset the weight displacement with a shot N20, and its call JUST FOR MEN medium brown.

Third, JT, please dont post the pic of the Manatee gut here, just email it to ward for his private collection

Fourth, Weighing more than all of you, its really nice to have that extra weight comming down the hill on the go kart track for the kill with the Walrus smack.

We will find out saturday night, bring your whiplash neck braces, there will be no mercy for anyone this time.

thank you.

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

post a picture......

Cut off that mullet and you'll drop another 20. As for pics, you can judge for yourself this weekend... :cool:

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

post a picture......

Cut off that mullet and you'll drop another 20. As for pics, you can judge for yourself this weekend... :cool:

Thats all we need is Buoyant Manatee wearing a one piece spandex runners suit trying to get a sun tan and attempting to pick up the ******* girls.

Note: Show up after dark when its cold, so everyone will have pants and jackets on.