Who's attending the Viper Shootout in Petersburg, Va?

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who\'s attending the Viper Shootout in Petersburg, Va?

Mopar Madness ("The Biggest All Mopar Show in Virginia!) is this weekend at Virginia Motorsports Park in Petersburg, Va. Just south of Richmond. Organizers have car show classes to include a Viper class. In addition, a Viper Club Shootout is scheduled for Saturday assuming we have enough Vipers taking part. Relevant websites are www.virginiamotorsportspk.com (804-862-3174) and www.moparmadness.info (757-248-5971) I believe there may also be Viper parking and possibly a hospitality tent for VCA members.

For any drag race fans, VMP is where Warren Johnson made the first Pro Stock pass at over 200 mph when the NHRA visited. I was there for that qualifying pass. VMP is a first class facility.

Looking forward to a good turnout of Vipers and hopefully great weather.

David Whitt

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s attending the Viper Shootout in Petersburg, Va?

D@mn, Viper event 2 hours south of me in Charlotte and another 2 hours north of me in Petersburg on the same day?! And I probably can't make either?!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

***** to be you, slaughter... How about Mopars at the Rock (Rockingham) next weekend???? Looks like rain this weekend, anyway....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

***** to be you, slaughter... How about Mopars at the Rock (Rockingham) next weekend???? Looks like rain this weekend, anyway....

Maybe so - but with the looks of my front fascia, I don't know how much "showing off" I should be doing ;)

VenomousRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The VA Dodge Dakota R/T Club is also looking to have a decent turnout if it doesn't rain. We should have a few 11 second trucks there. I will be in my Black R/T and a fellow club member will have his Yellow R/T 10 and Red R/T there aswell. Looking foward to hanging out with some VCA members.