Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it at lunch today.

yellow_gts_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love the black lines on the outside ends of the strips. Very clean.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very clean, but that price with the miles on it seems high. Especially with the coffee-colored brake fluid.

The black pinstripes look good. Beats a dolphin on the hood every time.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know... The black outlines on the stripes make the car look very geometric. All of the body lines stand out A LOT, the straight lines take away from the curves of the body to me.

:usa: Nick :usa:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yellow.........................................................................................................and terribly strip(p)ed.:crazy2:

good catch with the brake fluid :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what would make him take a white GTS and ruin it with all that yellow paint???????????:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh: :lmao: :rolaugh:

I've seen other yellow w/white stripes that I thought looked good, but these stripes look too wide, they overpower the look of the car. Besides, I prefer black stripes on yellow anyway!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the black pinstripes. Another interesting combination I've seen was red pinstripes on a blue-white GTS. Absolutely great and on my to-do list for a while.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From some angles I like and others I don't...but I did notice the entire front facial has been repainted. Screws in front of the front wheels give it away. What should it look like? Hint: factory has subdued black edge treatment where the screws attach. Most repaints just spray body color over the entire facia and do not tape off/add the flat black trim element back in that area. FYI.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not bad compared to what some of the tools have been doing with their cars around here lately

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the picture I'm now craving a cream-sicle or cake:

You must be registered for see images attach

Narrower stripes would make it look better in my opinion.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White stripes on a yellow car is almost as bad as cognac interior in a Yellow car. Sorry but a Yellow Viper has got to be Bumble Bee.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, Don't care for the stripes and the black just makes it worse. Why would any YELLOW Viper not go for the Bumble Bee if they are going to stripe it?