Who's keeping their SRT 100% stock?

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The exactly three things not totally stock on my '04 is the cruise control, needed to avoid speeding tickets on trips, the custom clamp on front license plate bracket I built, I couldn't bring myself to drill the front bumper, and the positive battery cable connector, I made a $3 fix as opposed to paying $100 deductible for a new $400 battery cable.

I have driven my car over 48,000 miles since new and it is still under warranty.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't do it. I modify every car I get. Shoot, I look at cars and say "Man if I had that car, I'd......." Perfect example, I want me a new ACR something fierce. I already have the mods picked out in my mind. :D

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock.

I want to enjoy the car, not wrench on it.

The only after market item I did to the SRT was dash board bezels and those don't fit well so some fell off and these others I can't get back out. So next Viper 0 mods.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm keeping mine stock, well except for all the mods im gonna do, lol, it needs to be just a little faster!!!!:D

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to go with headers, pipes, filter, and controller. Not realy wanting to crack into the engine. Could still return to stock.