Why do I need a wesite to post a "For Sale" ad?

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do I need a wesite to post a \"For Sale\" ad?

I want to put the '94 up for sale, went to the Classified Ads, got my password, etc, but it won't let me place an add without a website address. Can somebody help me with this? I don't have a website address, at least I don't think I have one. Anyway, the '94 is going up for sale, never thought I would do this, but circumstances change. I have had the car for 6 years, it has an Arrow rebuild done in 2001 at 14.7K miles, V-Mania windows, and am asking $35K for it. It has 22K miles on it now, and has given nothing but excellent service and lots of thrills. If you know anyone who is looking for an RT/10, this is one of the better examples. Have been a VCA member with the Motor City Club, Illinois Club, and Indiana Kentucky Club, and attended VOI6.

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Why do I need a wesite to post a

Hi,

I just placed an ad. You need to blank out that part of the questionnaire. It will then allow you to continue.

Good Luck!
Paul

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Why do I need a wesite to post a

Thanks RCKTMN! I'll probably try to do that tomorrow, not feeling all that well tonight, both the wife and I got the flu I think! Not fun.
Roland

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960