Why Do Some Viper Vendors Have Such Poor Customer Service?

AgentXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not starting this thread to badmouth vendors, although it may come to that, rather I am just trying to understand from a paying customer why some vendors don't seem to care about selling their products. Most Viper owners are relatively wealthy, and have no problem dropping thousands of dollars on upgrades, parts, accessories, etc. I know this is not the case for everyone, but i think for the majority it is true.

Some vendors are absolutely great and know their products, services, and inventory like a company that wants to be successful. Other vendors, it seems...are doing it part time in their mom's basement...don't answer their phones, don't return calls, have no clue on what they have in stock, what parts fit what car, what their prices are, don't have accurate information on their web sites, etc. Is this because they have a full time job and do this in their spare time??? Or is it actually that they really just don't care about making a profit. I have not dealt with all vendors, so this is not meant to include all of them, but I have dealt with the majority of them over the years.

I have had GREAT experiences with the below companies and would recommend them to everyone.

Doug Levin Motorsports
Roe Racing
Viper Parts Rack
Viper Parts of America
MGWLTD

OP
OP
A

AgentXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
* I put this under the SRT10 Discussions only because all the vendor issues I have had were for my 08 SRT10 Coupe...(i am sure someone would point this out if I didn't clarify)

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like it would fall into a category why dogs lick their balls? because they can...or because the club allows poor customer service lawsuites complaints and does nothing about it and continues having them as an advertising vendor.:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960