Why no ACR magazine test yet

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of suprised no track test have been done to benchmark the ACR.The corvette boys need a target to shoot for.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kind of suprised no track test have been done to benchmark the ACR.The corvette boys need a target to shoot for.

It took a while because of Danica Patrick's busy magazine photo schedule to get her back behind the wheel of an '08 Viper ...

DanicaPatrick.jpg

:lmao:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Testing probably already done, but under time embargo for publication.

I expect the first road course tests to show it dominating the competition.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ACR = Automobile Crushes other Racers !

Cur and Tic = ain't no fleas on this beast, as it is too fast for them to hold on!

Otto - Mobil = Ja , und das Amerikan Klub Razor ist da sheetz , mein herr!! Fassturr zen eine Porch mit turbo boosten und Jagermeister injekshun.

Rod and Truck = you don't have to go fishin fur compliments with this Snake, it is the most AWESOME COMPLETE RACER around!

Mudder Trend = we tested it, and it beat every car we ever tested, and it is the fastest , and it goes like stink, and nothing stops better, and , wow, were the skid pad numbers off scale, and it is gorgeous, but it doesn't have any cupholders , so.........we like the Corvette better.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they are waiting for the ACR to be delivered. Meanwhile, they are busy fighting to test the 430 Scuderia. Check out the competition on youtube. Is the ACR going to dominate the 430S? That is a bold prediction. If so, I will definately buy one. No more questions. Send me the article and you can take my order!