Why TOOOFST has more NUTS than rest:Nitrous secret revealed!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new racetested nitrous system performed with 649/797 @ilVCA dyno day.
The secret is NUTS.
Couple weeks ago at a gas station,just before I closed the gas cap some hottie started talking to me about the car.I turned and the bag of cashews dumped into the filler neck.Several still managed to fall into the tank :shocked:
Couple weeks later,dyno'd my best ever N/A @454RW-485TQ;649RW-797TQ Nitrous. :2tu:

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty,, I think there is something to that story.. As you may know, AFter buying my GTS, I found Crab shells on the intake. I leave them there for the good luck!! Whatever it takes right??

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted that I missed everybody on the Gen III forum on this board. However, I did meet Charlie and saw the scoreboard for everyone's HP. Nice Numbers everybody!! Scotty its a shame I missed yourself, Tom and the rest of the gang! From the pictures on the homepage of the IL. Chapter of the VCA the event looks Great!

As fer the topic... What can I say!!

Guilty as charged.

Jay K.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tooof, I guess we can say that your the nut master. Awesome job on the dyno, and thanks for installing my system. I am very happy.

Isaac

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is better to put your nuts in the gas tank. At least you did not get your nuts caught in your zipper, like in the movie: Something about Mary. LOL

Cudaman :usa: .....cruising in Hawaii

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toofst.. what nitrous system are you running?
Check out www.racetested.com
ask Denny.
It's a single shot,wet kit with maximizer computer.
I might have to start tossing in some nuts after every tankfull :D
UnOfficial date is June 8th,all friends of friends and VCA members welcome!
maybe Roof will make it a national event someday!

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty, I thought the nuts were still drawn up tight after the naca duct incident and the rear fascia incident, lol, what did you do get implants? But seriously, toofast is always putting up great numbers and amazing us all with his ability to impres time after time with an essentially stock motor. Keep up the good work and don't divulge any further secrets, who knows what could happen next.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty,
I thought your nuts were at home under lock and key with the wife, like mine ;) jk bud!!
btw, congrats on the big numbers!!! I'm really looking forward to our track day.

There's something weird about TOOOSLOW talking to TOOOFAST...

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ChuckO 97,You should have seen her!lol
Chris how bout my stock tire vs.your drag radial?
Attn: VCA boys and girls my annual TOOFAST shootout will be sponsored and run by SMS racing ya'll are welcome June 4th.
It's gonna be a blowout!Discount to out of towners.Details coming

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This really happened?
yeah,i've been keeping my tank as full as possible hoping its all mush and gone.
Might be a good time to change the fuel filter!Just go's to show how bullet proof the V-10 is.Or maybe it's just like my wife,the worse I treat her the better she performs,hey now. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960