Why Wasn't VCA Membership Included?

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows why when you purchase a new Viper in Canada,the 1 year VCA membership is not included?
With my owner's manual was the card advertising for the VCA,but when I made the call I was told I would have to pay to join.I inevitably paid my dues and was told the Western Canada VCA president would call me,but that hasn't happened yet.
Also it seems up north,unless I don't know the procedure,we don't receive a SRT track experience.This occurred with my Charger SRT8 and now my Viper.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest calling/emailing your regional President if you haven't already done so. It takes a while for memberships to be processed and for your President to find out you joined. You'll get MUCH quicker response if you contact them and let them know you joined.

V

Venomiss

Canada: Western
website

Craig Sandford
[email protected]
247 Magic Drive
Kelowna BC V1V 1N2
Work: 250-763-8285
Home: 250-862-1997
Call Craig and he can answer some of your questions for you: If he can't answer your question on the SRT experience then here is a website with the phone number to call them direct and ask away. Hope this help you!

DriveSRT - SRT Track Experience - FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows why when you purchase a new Viper in Canada,the 1 year VCA membership is not included?
With my owner's manual was the card advertising for the VCA,but when I made the call I was told I would have to pay to join.I inevitably paid my dues and was told the Western Canada VCA president would call me,but that hasn't happened yet.
Also it seems up north,unless I don't know the procedure,we don't receive a SRT track experience.This occurred with my Charger SRT8 and now my Viper.

Canada gets none of the good stuff! SRT track is NOT included (found that out when I got the 300 SRT-8). Chrysler said it is due to the fact that SRT Track does not exist in Canada and due to the fact that we are considered a forign country, like Germany, England, etc, they do not give it. :( (They did ay I could attend at my own cost though! :rolleyes:)

As for the VCA sign up: when I signed up, I called VCA headquarters in April 07, by September I still did not hear from the chapter President. I called him and he never even received my sign up info from headquarters. In ther end, I had to sign up locally seperate from national. My suggestion is to contact him and just double check!

Robert