Widebody Vert?

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A while ago I saw somebody have a vert and they had the coupe back end on it. If anyone has a pic, please post. :)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Jeff's kit makes the Viper 2" wider. Here's one of my Kandy Red Serpent:
saved_pics_3_31_09_015_Medium_.jpg

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its good to see somebody do great work on the vipers and stand behind them, unlike hennessey...

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lemke definitly did an awesome job on the street serpent. His survey of having people see one Viper from each generation and always picking the Gen II as their favorite was interesting even if it wasn't entirely statistically correct.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
:eek2:
...ohmy...
Thats BEAUTIFUL.
More pics please.

Thanks for the compliments! Here’s one of favorite pics. I LOVE this Viper – and as crazy as it sounds, I might be putting it up for sale – the reason being I want to build another one! The custom House of Kolors Kandy Apple Red looks a foot deep and in addition to killer looks (it won the Best Custom Viper at VOI 10), it also handles like a dream with the motons and wider wheel track on the CalChrome 5 spokes. No major motor mods other than K&N, DC PCM Reflash, and Mopar Street Exhaust. I’m also in the process of making some changes to upgrade the interior by adding some tasteful appointments in Alcantara to complement the custom painted Bezel and MGW goodies. I really like Lemke's kit as it takes design cues from all generations of Vipers and the Comp Coupe.

adams_over_turbo2_Medium_.JPG

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had done more research, I would have sent my car there before having it repainted. Took a Black Gen 3 and painted lambo pearl white.

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did I hear a roll call? Number 9 checking in :)
You must be registered for see images

How's it going guys?

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadn't seen these before. Who would think such subtle changes could make such a profound improvement in the appearance of the car. I am a solid GenII man with a slight appreciation for the GenIVs... but these kits make the new models attractive. Dodge/Fiat/SRT ought to give you a call! It would put an end to the blahs -and appropriately without being overstated, to boot!

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm...

A few questions for Jeff or anyone who has had this done to their Viper:

-The price listed for the convertible Street Serpent is 15,900. Does this include the SRT Hard-Top?

-Does "Turn-Key" include custom paint?

-How is the wheel-track widened?

-Warrantees?

I have an '05 Copperhead & this is something I'd like to get done down the road, any & all help / info is appreciated.
:)

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hot damn!!!!
That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw it :D

Hmmm...

-The price listed for the convertible Street Serpent is 15,900. Does this include the SRT Hard-Top?

-Warrantees?

I have an '05 Copperhead & this is something I'd like to get done down the road, any & all help / info is appreciated.

I can't speak on behalf of Jeff for his prices etc.. but I can vouch for the quality; I'm a most satisfied client. Apart from a top quality product, Jeff is a great guy to deal with.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw it :D

I can't speak on behalf of Jeff for his prices etc.. but I can vouch for the quality; I'm a most satisfied client. Apart from a top quality product, Jeff is a great guy to deal with.

Ditto that - I was on the fence when the SRT first came out and fell in love with the Street Serpent when I first saw it at VOI9! Jeff is a stand up guy and is passionate about his product and service. The changes are subtle, yet striking when you see them in person.

Guy - your graphite serpent is looking great - did you ever get your wheels?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I hear a roll call? Number 9 checking in :)
You must be registered for see images

How's it going guys?

I don't know John, looks like the same wheels to me....

Hey Guy, I thought you were changing wheels and tires after VOI... Then a couple months ago....???????

I would also like to vouch for the quality of the Street Serpent.......:2tu:

Jeff is great to work with. He is very passionate about these cars and it shows.
Give him a call....

Jeff, do you have the photos of all the SSs' at VOI? Im on wrong computer...:rolleyes:

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
They need to ship Gen IV verts with coupe hineys from the factory. Has so much more character than the bland ass they come with :(

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...

-Warrantees?

The $15950 does not include hard top but does include choice of factory paint color. Custom colors can cost more depending on paint. scroll up to the first link and yo can see all the step by step details on how the car is transformed.

Thank (thank all of you) for the nice comments. I do love these cars!

Jeff