Widebody Vert?

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guy, I thought you were changing wheels and tires after VOI... Then a couple months ago....??????

Been meaning to surprise people with the pics, but the photos came out bad, so was planning on taking some more, but what the heck.. :D

You must be registered for see images

ticketmered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof scoop

Jeff,

I like the idea of having a roof scoop for some cool air, but is it water tight? Its not like it rains much here in SoCal, thinking more like car washes.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been meaning to surprise people with the pics, but the photos came out bad, so was planning on taking some more, but what the heck.. :D

Absolutely gorgeous car !
Love those wheels, what brand? size ?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guy,

Those wheels look GREAT!!!

Huge improvement and I love the satin rim with the color of that car. I'm Sorry, but I have to say this car is pretty bad ass.

Wow.

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guy,

Those wheels look GREAT!!!

Huge improvement and I love the satin rim with the color of that car. I'm Sorry, but I have to say this car is pretty bad ass.

Wow.

Jeff, as far as compliments go that's great to hear :) Now the fact that it's coming from you.. AWESOME! :D I'm glad I was able to complement the awesome street serpent :) :)

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys :)

Love those wheels, what brand? size ?

19" fronts, 20" rears, HRE 890Rs, Street Serpent Offset (i.e. one inch wider...) am real glad that they came out OK, with non-runflat tires (Pirellis), I reckon the ride is better than the stock setup!

yeah. those are nice. Look like a one piece..... is that an HRE center cap?

What are they??:dunno:

Three piece rims, with the bolts reversed on the inside :D very clever, only annoyance is the *&$%&@%# hidden valve stem.. it's a real pain to get to.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly Vipers but starting to expand a bit. Currently my biggest project is a ground up build of a mid-engine super car. The chassis is done and the body will be sculpted shortly. Should be fun.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly Vipers but starting to expand a bit. Currently my biggest project is a ground up build of a mid-engine super car. The chassis is done and the body will be sculpted shortly. Should be fun.

Come on Jeff, don't hold out. Pics please!!!

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came across this post again in a link from another one... and just HAD to resurrect it. The Street Serpent is such an awesome kit for the SRT-10s. I enjoy the 08s and up with the new hood and the 5-star rims but this kit makes the 3rd and 4th gens far far sexier than the factory stampings.

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of fascia/front spoiler or is it whole bumper on that candy red car? I really like it. Where I can get it and how much?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Saw your SS at VOI X. Building a ground up? Damn I wish I lived close to you. I built a full chassis Pro Street Plmouth Arrow and would have enjoyed working with you on a ground up car. I had planned to build a 440 M4S type of ground up until I bought my Supercharged GTS. Although I admit that you have improved on the Viper - I gave up my life's dream because I figured any improvements over a Viper would be only equal at best.

Like your work!

Ted

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments, it makes me want to do this....

This is against my better judgement as I really wanted this to stay off the internet until finished. Enough of the really cool lines (like the front end) are hidden in this early teaser pic. I'll give you guys a taste of what this mid-engine beast will be like. I really want to show more as the cool stuff is hidden, unfortunately I cant until the car hits the road.

Jeff

teaser.jpg

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They need to ship Gen IV verts with coupe hineys from the factory. Has so much more character than the bland ass they come with :(

Has anyone built just a rear coupe style clip for the vert? I am on the fence on which to get and the coupe/vert decision is being hinged on growing used to the verts boring rear end.

The Serpent looks very nice though.

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeff.. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do this to me!

Take any Street Serpents as trade-ins ;) :D

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second troublemaker's question. Can you just change the rear vert clip for the coupe clip, or does just doing that piece not work with the rest of the kit?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comments, it makes me want to do this....

This is against my better judgement as I really wanted this to stay off the internet until finished. Enough of the really cool lines (like the front end) are hidden in this early teaser pic. I'll give you guys a taste of what this mid-engine beast will be like. I really want to show more as the cool stuff is hidden, unfortunately I cant until the car hits the road.

Jeff

teaser.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I knew you couldn't hold it in....

It's going to be really cool......:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang