Wikipedia Viper

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the movie trivia is interesting. as is this:

<< The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 mph in about 2.5 seconds, and has a theoretical top speed of nearly 400 mph. Each pair of wheels is separated by a few inches and each wheel has an independent suspension. Bernhardt said four wheels were necessary to handle the power from the engine. Since it is not legal to drive the Tomahawk on public roads, the few that were sold through Neiman Marcus were sold as "rolling sculptures." >>

were a few tomahawks ACTUALLY SOLD THROUGH "Neiman Marcus"?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about the Neiman Marcus thing, but I do remember seeing one on e-bay a while back. I forget how much they wanted for it.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a cool sitee. Lots of info.
I would of liked to have seen this:
An Episode of Married with Children in which Al Bundy brought a 1994 Red Dodge Viper

I was never a " Married with Children" fan but, that one I'd watch.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salesman: A 1994 Dodge Viper.
Al: Oh Peg, I'm so happy I... I could shake your hand.
Peggy: Al, it only has two seats. What about the kids?
Al: It's got a trunk.
Al: I'll drive out Al Bundy: Old Dodge Owner, but I'll drive back in Al Bundy: Viper Man.
Marcy: But on the down side, you'll still be Al Bundy.
Jefferson: Well, for my money, you can't beat a European sports car. Marcy and I are nuts about ours. Rack and pinion steering, four wheel independent suspension, and 310 of the sexiest Euro ponies that ever hurtled a Yankee from 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds. Oh man, what a car.
Al: Where is it?
Jefferson: It's in the shop.
Al: Still? Jefferson, you've had the car five months, it hasn't been off the racks yet. What's wrong with it?
Jefferson: They don't know. It's something very sophisticated. Very expensive and very, very Euro. But I'm telling you I am on top of the world with that car. You can ask anybody on the bus how happy I am.

416zz817.jpg

416images.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Newport Viper-

"ask anybody on the bus-"

hah hah! LMAO!!!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great.

Thanks( Silver SRT/10 ) Bro

Patiently waiting for us to upgrade our own avatar's.

I haven't got a shot of the SRT/10 yet, that I like better than the GTS. Plus, I think it shows our Viper roots:)

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His Duster (I think) was at 999,990 miles, and Chrysler wanted to film it rolling over 1,000,000 miles for a commercial (or put it in a museum). They were going to trade him the Viper for the Duster, but Kelly took the car, rolled the odometer over and ruined it for Al.