Will Headers void my warranty

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The law states something to the effect of: The carmaker must prove your aftermarket part caused the malfunction. Anything like stereo, power windows, steering, etc for sure would still be covered. In fact, they would have a hard time to prove headers cause any problem. It depends on the dealership, also. I would put them on without worry!

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dat beez da one. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Greg D:
I believe the law Bud is referring to is called the "Magnuson-Moss" Warranty Act . (US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS - It will void your warrenty.

OK, now that your not going to need them you can just ship them to me so I can dispose of them properly.
jester.gif

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had numerous warranty claims, Even the district rep saw the car. Headers and all. The reality is the factory wants Viper owners happy. If it's not flagrant your OK with bolt ons. If they give you a problem Whine!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much of the final decision is made based on the dealer you go to for work. The "viper friendly" dealers will generally do their best to ignore any bolt-ons. But there are dealers that look to score points with the Zone reps and thus point out changes, which can ultimately lead to a voided warranty. Find that great dealer and it should never be an issue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness