Will HRE caps work?

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HRE makes a fangs logo center cap that I want to put onto my [******]/IForged wheels. Anyone know if an HRE center cap will fit my [******]/Iforged wheels? I have the [******] 5R's aka IForged Aero's. I got nothing against [******] so let me say that up front. I just love those fangs logs center caps. Worst case I'll go with the [******] center caps. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would you want to put hre tags on a henny wheel?? thats like writing versace on your walmart clothing...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones that are on there are from HRE. ;) Ricky, he doesn't want them to say HRE, he just wants the fangs logo.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones that are on there are from HRE. ;) Ricky, he doesn't want them to say HRE, he just wants the fangs logo.

haha sorry that would make more sense :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
E

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would you want to put hre tags on a henny wheel?? thats like writing versace on your walmart clothing...

haha, cmon slick Rick! You know I don't roll like that! :D

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Anthony. Hey are you the one getting my wheels through carrot?

No, I own the company. :smirk: I just got a tracking number on your 19/20's and hope to have them to you by the end of the week.

Your current set-up will need to be shipped to a customer in Florida.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie what style rims are you going with now? Black again or polished this time?

OP
OP
E

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same exact H/Wheels except with the 19/20 set up. These wheels are also clear coated which will make life MUCH easier keeping them clean!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question is there any relation in the two wheel companies? Why would HRE center caps work on iforged rims? Come to think about it the iforged Aero looks very similar to the HRE 545R.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad