will pay 500 for a factory rt10 wing

v10sloboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking for a used wing in good shape. i have seen some people say that they are rare and ask crazy money for them, but there are to many people out there with the wing and someone must want to sell one thanks john lomant

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing is..
If someone takes off there mopar wing it will leave 6 holes in the trunk lid....
The amount of people looking for this wing at the moment i'm supprised no one has taken a mould yet....
Baz

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That might be a little cheap. I am looking at my invoice dated 2/8/05 from Parts Rack where I just paid $569.00 not including the $46.00 shipping for the last one they had. $615.00 FYI. Rarity typically does not drive the price down. BAZ is right, no is going to take one off to sell since the trunk lid would need to be refinished and painted. BUT I WILL SELL YOU MY OLD ONE for $250. Half of what your are asking (and half a wing!) ;)

You must be registered for see images

CW

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys, It's gone as is the car. Shipped it to Sweden!

I bought the car like you see it above. (Photo from the salvage lot), so it wasn't actually me that wrecked it.

Thanks for all the private messages. Wish I could help you guys out, but's HISSSSSSTory.... ;)

CW