Will there be a VOI 10 in 2007 ?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about Detroit during the Woodward Dream Cruise.... :cool:

That would be a total nightmare. You already have millions of people in town for the WDC then add more for a Viper VOI??? :hitfan: You would have to book hotels in Flint/Ann Arbor because everything would be full. Detroit is not Las Vegas. We cannot handle that amount of tourist volume at one time.

Nice thought but just not feasible. In addition, think of the poor Dodge marketing people. They would be doing all nighters for weeks.

Now if it was one week before or after the WDC. Then you may have something there. :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT that weekend for sure but the Motor City would be great! I'm originally from there and it is waaay underated as a place to have fun. Tons of car stuff to do, many hotel venues to choose from and lots of different tracks within reach, and the weather would be GREAT in September.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO mention was even hinted at VOI 9 about VOI 10 by the DC boys, and I highly doubt there will be another. Only can hope for another.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone read about the cruises VCA is planning for next year? In Viper Mag.

Still in the "planning stages" of course, but their thinking of a cruise from west coast to east in the northern part of the country and east coast to west in the southern half. Also, said considering a Viper cruise in Europe where they would have a package deal of shipping cars from the US. That could be pretty cool. Can anyone say A-u-t-o-B-a-u-n? (in my best German accent!)

:2tu: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960