Window issue

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Guy's, I notice last night the when I close the passenger side door I heard a pop. It appears that the window is not moving down when I open the door, causing the glass to catch on the edge of the roof line when I close the door:omg: It does move! just no enough. Which brings up the question is this adjustable or must the window modulator needs replacing. I have warranty until Oct 09 providing the parts available.:(

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It probbly came off the base - which was really common on Gen II cars but I thought they had it sorted it out for later cars. Definitely get it fixed while you can :) Having your passenger push the windown down while pushing the 'open' button gets old...

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a similar issue with my '06 coupe's passenger door - the window wasn't dropping far enough when the door was opened. The dealer's fix was to replace the window lift under warranty.

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Guy's, I notice last night the when I close the passenger side door I heard a pop. It appears that the window is not moving down when I open the door, causing the glass to catch on the edge of the roof line when I close the door:omg: It does move! just no enough. Which brings up the question is this adjustable or must the window modulator needs replacing. I have warranty until Oct 09 providing the parts available.:(

Mine does the same thing occasionally. It *****!

Flash

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Dealer fixed it under warranty. They suggested that if this occurs again try resetting the window by holding the window button down for 10 sec.: keep in mind I was told this when I picked my car up I have no proof this works.