Window Sticker Reproductions

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect it was moved because folks got all sideways about giving versus selling their stickers.

My 2 cents,
If an individual were to post on this site and request a copy of somebody's window sticker, I believe many members would come to their aid. If Triple-A then offered to customize that sticker to exactly match the requestor's car, find the right paper, and print it, I believe the requestor would be quite pleased to pay $40 for Triple-A's labor and materials.

For the record, I have my original window sticker, and therefore can not benefit from Triple-A's efforts.

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,
I would also like to request that members donate stickers to this cause. I contacted the poster more than a week ago after I posted to this board and a member recomended that I contact him. At that time they did not have enough info to make a high quality reproduction. I asked that he post here for some help. I am the second owner of my 2000 GTS ACR and I would love to be able to buy a high quality window sticker to have and for shows. The original is long gone. As a new VCA member and poster to this board I thank everyone who can help out.

Kurt