window tinting?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the owner that had it before me tinted the windshield which is a nut buster to try and get inspection stickers off of without cutting the film. Also make sure who ever does them knows how to deal with the black nubs on the edge of the rear window so it doesn't look bad

justingeer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
one thing to remember is to never use windex or any ammonia based cleaner. its the reason tinting turns purple in some vehicles.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15% back, side and 40% front!! Love it!

You must be registered for see images attach

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not go below 15% so you can see out at night. I do cruise with my windows down, it really helps look like nothing is tinted.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the tinting that I've had with other cars always peels off. But then again, the Arizona sun is pretty tough. Not sure if I would want to take another chance with it again on my machine. :dunno:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had both the ACR and ZR1 done at the same place.

ACR great and easy for them, ZR1 not so easy.

I don't know what the tint % is - I just told them to keep it legal.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friends have illegal tint, and never any problems getting pulled over.. at least yet lol. I'll prob just do the legal %. My interior has darker colors, so I would imagine a car with only two windows on the side with dark interior and legal tint would make it somewhat look kinda dark anyway.. And since my interior is mainly blue and black.. i would imagine everyone with the stock black interior would be even darker..

kyleblix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you end up getting the tint? I just got mine done over the weekend at 20%. You're welcome to swing down (Portland) and check it out if you're still deciding.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had 10% in the back , 40% on the sides. Factory tint on the windshield.Had the rear tint only removed because it was way to dark at night. It still looks cool with just the sides tinted.
We don't have the heat the guys down south have, to appreciate darker tint.

You must be registered for see images