windown problem on gen 2?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both windows move every slowly first of all but the drivers side moves ALOT slower in both up and down motion.

Is this normal and if not any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks alot

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both windows move every slowly first of all but the drivers side moves ALOT slower in both up and down motion.

Is this normal and if not any ideas on what it could be?

Thanks alot

You have to take your door panels off and lube the window tracks with white grease. That will fix them! I do a lot of them here for the same problem.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wizard does it again!!!!!!!!

Chuck how is it you know everything about a viper???

I was telling my cousin about how Chuck told me about the pcv valve (or lack of on my car) and mopar fuel filter and how Chuck has help me out in the past with advice many times and what my cousin said is 100% true he said "you could not stump Chuck if you tried" lol

CHUCK YOU THE MAN!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your help Chuck. I was about to take my car in for that same problem. Sometimes my passenger window gets stuck also.

prowl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my window also goes up slower on my passenger side my weather strip that going up and down where the door handle came off I try to glue it back together but when I roll the window up the window gets stock then I open the door and the window goes up but it pushes the strip out what can I do to fix this

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chuck my lawnmower has been broken for3yrs. how do i get my my nextdoor nab. to cut my grass?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steven you will have to take your door apart to get to the track that has the weather strip in it. With it out you should be able to re-glue the WS using a good glue: 3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive [black] #08008

Or you will have to replace it.

Hey Steve have your neighbor call me. By the time I'm done with them they will be doing much more then your lawn! :D

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a problem with my weather strip too (2000 ACR), it came off the body panel (the one outside on the mounting body part). The weather strip was sort of welded to the body but the welding was too weak. I have tried to glue it back with urethane but it didn't work well.

Is this "3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive [black] #08008" is rock solid ?