windows wernt working right

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2003 srt10 was giving me fits because the drivers side window was going to far up and hitting the edge of the windshield causing a loud bang...

My passanger side window was doing the same thing..Only it made a loud noise when all the way down or all the way up..

Still have a year left of my max care warranty so I took her to the dodge dealer....

Fixed them both up with new regulators and also new window guides (that black rubber thing shaped like a triangle that the window slides in and is guided to the proper posistion...

I know ...Nonthing special in this post so far...But those new window guides were unexpected and put a big smile on my face...

The car was painted a yellow pearl a year ago and the stock rims were painted black a month ago...So essentially she looked like a brand new car on the exterior ......

(OTHER THAN THOSE RUBBER WINDOW GUIDES THAT WERE OLD AND FADED AND HAD SLIGHT CRACKS ECT.)

So now the window operate perfectly and even better thanks to the dealership takeing initiative and replaceing those rubber guides I have a brand new looking Viper:2tu:

Only problem is that the warranty runs out next january...Im spoiled now and need to look into purchasing another Max care warranty