Windshield wiper bolt cover...

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are you talking about the little plastic cover? I'd call a salvage place like x2builders or larrys viper parts. I'm sure someone could hook you up with this without having to buy the whole assembly.

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Part numbers are

4643 131 = Right side = List $113 each
4643 130 = Left side = List $113 each

I have a used one I will sell if interested. I don't want to part with just the cap so it will be the whole arm. I can't remember if it's a right or a left. Let me know what side you need. It doesn't really matter because the cap fits both the left and right. I'll check when I get home. I would take like $45 for it shipped.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about the little plastic cover? I'd call a salvage place like x2builders or larrys viper parts. I'm sure someone could hook you up with this without having to buy the whole assembly.

Good luck with that. I tried several places, ended up buying a nice used pair of arms on ebay for about $50. All I needed was one cap to replace one with a crack in it.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I tried several places, ended up buying a nice used pair of arms on ebay for about $50. All I needed was one cap to replace one with a crack in it.

I wonder if you could find this assembly on another car???? Didn't DC get the wiper from the rear of a dodge caravan? Does someone know if the minivan version has this cap on it?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've tried that route, but could not find anything similar. I'm sure that it's from something else, too, but what model and what years? What make, even? Perhaps like the HVAC controls (Aerostar) could be from almost anything. It would have to be something pre-92, as it seems to me GenI and II have the same arms, if the model they 'borrowed' it from was ending or out of production at that time it might be a tough to find now...

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm trying to find someone with a dodge caravan in our neighborhood so that I can look at the rear wiper assembly. As soon as I see one I'll report back.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could use a cover.

Surely you're not worried about corrosion to the shaft nut from the constant moisture that all that soapy water you're always hitting the car with does right?

:dunno:

Huh? :omg:

Oh. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Um..., Tom, back away from the wax. Put the wax DOWN Tom. TOM! Wake up! You're in Kansas! :rolaugh:

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely you're not worried about corrosion to the shaft nut from the constant moisture that all that soapy water you're always hitting the car with does right?

While replacing the driver's wiper motor I noticed the passenger side cover was cracked and ready to fall (fly?) off. I took it off, filled the inside with black silicone sealer and smushed it on. Now I can't get it off now without breaking it further. So I'm fine until next time I need to remove it... How's that for a fix?

Hard to believe the plastic cover was made special for the Viper, doesn't it?

What is this "soapy" material you refer to?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang