Wire connections for 96 GTS

androbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where would I go about getting the black wire connectors at the end of my wiring harnesses? I specifically need the connectors labeled C113 and C301 in the 96 GTS service manual. They're both fried and too far into the head to replace. I would rather not simply hard wire them. Any suggestions besides buying the whole harness?

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where would I go about getting the black wire connectors at the end of my wiring harnesses? I specifically need the connectors labeled C113 and C301 in the 96 GTS service manual. They're both fried and too far into the head to replace. I would rather not simply hard wire them. Any suggestions besides buying the whole harness?

You can get most of the connectors as a "piggy tail" from the dealer but be warned that usually they are more expensive than gold!!!!

Luc00GTS

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
androbud, I found them for you and these are repair kits:
C113 radiator fan connector black 3-way #5014007AA MSRP $26.50
C301 buck-up switch connector black 2-way #5019910AA MSRP $40.70

Less 20% :cool: 914-763-3136

You can get most of the connectors as a "piggy tail" from the dealer but be warned that usually they are more expensive than gold!!!!
Luc00GTS

Maybe silver but not gold. :lmao:

OP
OP
A

androbud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Thank You! I already bought the back up switch connector from ebay. The local Dodge dealer said the part was discontinued. Thanks again!