Wisconsin Vipers?

VetteKillr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many of you viper owners are from Wisconsin or know someone who does?

splochocki

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ivory,

This is Steve. Thanks again for helping me aquire my car.
Been great so far.

How is that 911 turbo? We both got a steal on our cars.
How is the vette?

Steve

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are about 15 or more of us registered with the Illinois VCA. How can we help?

OP
OP
V

VetteKillr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from south east WI(Sheboygan), and being the Viper addict that I am, I was just wondering if any of you would be at any car shows somewhat close to my location. I don't get to see many Vipers where I live, but I guess that is whats so great about the car.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to many Wisconsin Viper owners around. I have heard that in southern Wi. there are about 25 Vipers. I have to drive to Illinois to hang with other Viper owners unless Ivory and I go cruising.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In the next couple of weeks we will have an event at Great Lakes Dragaway. It will include the Supercarschicago club, vipers supra's, corvettes and more. I will keep you posted on the date.

Fast Fish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Guys... I've got some info on an "All MOPAR" car show that is being held on the 18th of July. The location is the new Darrow Group Dealership (Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep) in Milwaukee, WI. I attended a meeting that was put on by the organizers, and it looks like they are doing a really nice job of planning this one. (food, door prizes, very innovative trophies, Best Pipes competition, & even the dash plaque features a Viper.) They have established special categories exclusively for the Vipers. I will be attending, and hope to see some of you Northern IL & Wisconsin VCA members there. There is a few more details on the "Car Stuff" page at www.illinoisvipers.com
See Ya!!
:usa: :2tu: