Wish me luck!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well today I have an appt with the owner of the blue/white 97 gts in long island. I will try to close the deal today as he said he has alot of interest and if the car is as it appears I dont want to let her get away..My checkbook accompanies me today.. If it doesnt work out I will go with another car I liked..a 96 blue/white gts with 7700 miles on it that I already have done research on and skeeter looked at for me..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Dodge-Viper-GTS-1001mile-15k-Upgrades-650hp_W0QQitemZ4618551975QQcategoryZ6209QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck on the car, Adam.
I must admit I find it fascinating why someone would dump so much money into the car (even though his cost figures are WAY inflated) and drive the car only 1000 miles. Actually, he didn't even drive the car the 1000 miles, he was not the original owner.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck on the car, Adam.
I must admit I find it fascinating why someone would dump so much money into the car (even though his cost figures are WAY inflated) and drive the car only 1000 miles. Actually, he didn't even drive the car the 1000 miles, he was not the original owner.

John thats because hes a doctor with money that he doesnt know what to do with..from the toys he has its obvious he doenst know what to do with it..His loss is my gain ...I HOPE! And yes his numbers on mods costs are rediculously inflated..,maybe hes got between 8-10 Gs in there..

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always wanted to be one of those guys with "money he doesn't know what to do with", but it never seemed to work out. My wife always seems to find a use for it...go figure.

Good Luck :2tu:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You imagine what that 1k mi. 96GTS would be worth if it had no mods? $62-65k? You could probably sell the mods, then the car and make money off of it. I have nothing against the mods, in fact, would love to own a car like this. Just saying that car looks awfully sweet for anything south of $60k.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is HOT....I love it. Looks totally stock from the outside..I hope it works out for you!

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get the feeling he nabbed that baby and he's out right now enjoying the hell out of it!!! Don't let it sit and ever worry about the miles you might put on. Just drive and enjoy what you have worked for!! :usa: