Woodhouse Track Experience

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ist Annual Woodhouse Track Experience on Sept. 19 and 20th. This event will be held at Mid America Motorplex ( Pacific Junction, Iowa ) just off Interstate 29 about 18 miles South of Council Bluffs, Iowa. Fun, instruction, food, plenty of track time, all for a whopping $75 for 2 days --- if you noticed food in this announcement, it's because we will provide lunch both days. For info simply go to our website ( Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa ) and look under " What's New!" You can sign up online and you do need to pre-register.

If you have any questions, of course feel free to call Mark Jorgensen or myself and we will be glad to assist.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Hurst Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper,Hurst
1-800-889-1893
[email protected]:drive:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy what a deal and so close!!! Unfortunately I had already committed to go with the Illinois crowd out to Niagara Falls.

I hope this is really successful so that it migh become an annual event. Good luck!

Steve A.

V

Venomiss

A picture from a past MAM experience.
You must be registered for see images

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, please keep my updated about spring 2010 events!
I want to go - Salt Lake City sounds fantastic from what Hans-Ruedi told me 2 weeks ago...:2tu:

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,

Fantastic! I would be there, but I will be a Miller Motorsports Park those very days. Count me in on the next one!!
:drive:

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ist Annual Woodhouse Track Experience on Sept. 19 and 20th. This event will be held at Mid America Motorplex ( Pacific Junction, Iowa ) just off Interstate 29 about 18 miles South of Council Bluffs, Iowa. Fun, instruction, food, plenty of track time, all for a whopping $75 for 2 days --- if you noticed food in this announcement, it's because we will provide lunch both days. For info simply go to our website ( Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa ) and look under " What's New!" You can sign up online and you do need to pre-register.

If you have any questions, of course feel free to call Mark Jorgensen or myself and we will be glad to assist.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Viper, SRT and Hurst Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper,Hurst
1-800-889-1893
[email protected]:drive:

Bill, how do we know for sure we got signed up? The sign up site is more than confusing.:mad:

Are we gonna need #'s?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you are not already registered we are full and registration was over on the 5th. With all of our Stores participating it did not take long to fill in all the spots and hopefully we can do this again in coming years. This was the fourth posting we had concerning the event , but some just saw it recently. We are sure sorry we can not accomodate any further drivers, but I am lobbying for a more select group next year, as many others want to come now also, but we are maxed out.

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler

james11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time. I was in the graphite viper that asked you about changing groups around. Not the one that was leaving the track full of dirt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang