Worked A Viper Into A New Poster For My Office...

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Working on photoshopping a few new ideas for patient education materials / posters for my office...

I had to get a Viper integrated into the office marketing plan somehow! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good!

You could turn that into a recruiting poster too: Chiropractic: How you can make enough money to own a Viper!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell us more about that hood. Looks like latches, but maybe that's just the reflection? I'd like to see more pix of the car.

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually...

We have quite a few high school and college students who come to job-shadow at the office each month. Unfortunately, quite a few of them already have dollar signs in their eyes...I don't think they need a recruiting poster from me!

I always tell each of them the same thing: "Never choose a career based upon money or because someone told you to do it. If you pick a career based upon what you truly love and want to do, then you will never "work" a day in your life."

That being said, I am also quick to remind them that they WILL spend their 20's in college, they WILL become very familiar with student loans and they WILL work many more hours than what are posted on the office door! If they are just in it for the money, honestly I'd rather not have them in this profession. There are other ways to make a buck!

A little perspective for the youth of America never hurts! :)

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
slysnake: I don't really have any details about the car. I noticed that on the front of the hood/nose as well. I use a image hosting website for pictures from time to time. That is where I found this one. There are a few other pictures here if you search for "dodge viper".

www.dreamstime.com

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think those are reflections, not hood latches.....but those sure do look like headlight washers right in front of the highbeam headlight :dunno:

Nice work on the poster, very creative.

Cheers,
George

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang