WORLDS FINEST DETAILING PRODUCTS

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I would share this with all of my new aquaintences at the Viper forum. I have been detailing my cars for the last 30 years, and have tried almost everything on the market. Zainos, Zymol, Griots, Mothers, McGuires, Eagle, Platinum,....you name it, I have tried it. For the last 3 years I have been using Adams, and it is the finest line of car care products by far!!! there is a separate product for every inch of the car, inside and out. The ease-of-use, quality of protection and shine is just not to be believed! Paint, chrome, rubber, vinyl, leather, glass...try Adams! Car wash, car polish, car wax, scratch remover, clay, quick detail spray, microfiber drying towels, washmits, applicators, microfiber buffing towels, leather cleaner and leather protectorant, rubber and vinyl cleaner....everything! To find out more, go to www.adamspolishes.com And let me know ehat you think!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronnie I had vets and used other things, but when I tried those things on my Viper they did not look as good. You might want to try those products on a Viper before you say its the best. It may be great for Vets but that don't mean it is right for a Viper.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adams makes pretty good stuff. (Don't know about being the best in the world). They donated a bunch of their stuff for give aways at Southern California ViperClub events. I won a whole bucket full at the Christmas Yacht Party. They have some unique applicators. They are located In Torrance California.
Here goes the WAX WARS!!
More details on autopia.net

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Adam's products for years on my 5 Vipers. They are very easy and quick to use and don't cloud up like other products do. Adam has been a wonderful supporter of VCA-SoCal and will work with you on pricing if you tell him you are a VCA member.
Andy

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw their demo at Corvettes @ Carlisle. They were working on a black vette that was swirl city. I was NOT impressed at all, when the were done the paint on the vette still looked like crap. Even if it did look as good as Zaino, it is still a carnuba and won't last half as long or hold up to sun/heat.