Wouldn't it **** to get beaten by a minivan?

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Wouldn\'t it **** to get beaten by a minivan?

Once in a while the Street Rod mags will post pictures of Reader's Rides and there'll be an old station wagon modified to no end. I still can't fathom why any one would take a minivan, wagon, or complete ****** and turn it into a dragster. Especially in the case of a newer minivan where it would seem to be more expensive to increase output than it would on a Mustang or Camaro. There are some strange folks out there, so be careful of the Pontiac Aztek that pulls-up beside you at the next signal light.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He is the man. I'll say is cool just because its fast.

He KILLED that camaro.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

This weekend, I plan to get beat by a golf cart!

"Believe It Or Not"

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I love it! It's so dang funny! I bet the looks he got when he beat the cars on the drag were fun to watch too! Hehe! Good for him!

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Mark O...

Your Plymouth wagon is TOO COOL! Would it be too much to ask you to post a few more photos with some interior details showing? Being an old Mopar fan, I remember when these beasts were running NHRA and cleaning up in the '60's! Neat post! Thanks!
Mike

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Scott J-

<snip>
I still can't fathom why any one would take a minivan, wagon, or complete ****** and turn it into a dragster.
<unsnip>

Did you ever hear that saying, that "If gr****oppers had machine guns, the birds wouldn't **** with them!" ?

Some guys have the underdog, gr****opper mentality, and are always trying to prove some POC is actually very desirable, and can hold its own against the real big dogs, and maybe even kick some butt. Its a psychological underdog thing, hopping up otherwise obscure, wimpy cars. But great fun, too.

And look at that guys creativity, and what he has accomplished. How many here are that savvy, and good with their hands, and have such perseverence? Just the blow-off valve he built is enough to make me salute his genius!

Someone says- "Shucks, I cudda done that, if I wanted too!"

Well, try it on your Viper. Theres a lot of untapped potential in that V-10. Or are you the type that just hands the money over to a tuner? If so, then more power to 'ya. Enjoy whatever it is that you do. Myself, I'm planning an electric supercharger, (2nd version) which will net the most power return for the money, or maybe something close in the money/power ratio to nitrous. But even if its not as good as nitrous, I'd rather have a blower than a bottle. I dunno, maybe its just a peculiar predjudice I have.

Enjoy your life!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

IT seems the site software automatically turns to asterisks any word that looks like *** .

So when I try to write grass hopper as one word, it just looks silly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187