=( Wow, and I was really spun up to see this, too. =(

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh.

I just got in from work (no jury duty today!) and was excited like a kid waiting to see his prom date walk into the room for the first time. I've been looking forward to this with glee for MONTHS. I've been annoying the hell out of my wife and any/everyone who is unfortunate enough to connect to my Facebook page with the teaser photos, data, dates of the VCA release, press release etc. Right now? I feel like I got stuck with that girl with a nice figure, you know the one, but who still no one really wants to **** her.

Visceral reaction to the images? None. I don't see it and think or feel it is "****" in any way. Damn.

I think the car is probably a good move for the company. The #s are still impressive. I know it will perform insanely well and carry the brand forward. But the appearance has no balls. Right now, on first impression after twenty minutes of enlarging photos and finding videos and links, my honest first reaction is that it's just ugly.

Interior - I only sorta glanced at. Its never my priority. It looks fine and appropriate to me, though I'd ditch the gaudy two-tone.

Engine - throw anything at me with 10 cylinders and I'm good. No real need here for more than 500hp on the street other than for bragging rights.

Side - I can see GTS in there, and that's nice.

Rear - from dead astern as in several photos it looks like an Aston-Martin or Jag. Not bad at all. Again, these are first impressions.

Nose - DAFUQ

You must be registered for see images attach

Now, bring in "Department 7"... damage control... yes, that Mr. Lemke fellow and his crazy ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187