Wow! (Pic) This is mean!!

simbaboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11145Viper1.jpeg

Think what you want about the man behind this...but this front end is awesome. Saw one on a copperhead as well...will try to find pic.

Any NY/NJ/CT viper drives coming up?

Thanks!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Here we go again......... :shocked:

Yup.... battlestations!!!

DEVILDOG must have gotten banned from his postings... I haven't seen his *** cone-hat around here lately....

You're the know nothing nu-be that should be banned. ZERO ZORRO...THE MATADOR...I'll kill all the bulls...I'm an espanol hero! :p

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I thought, if you liked that front end, you might be interested in a few of these photos, and perhaps picking up this Glass off of ebay or DVD from Amazon:

4596dudley.jpg

Ooooooohhhhh...Nooooooooo...what's that coming down the track? Ahhhhhhhhhh :eek: ... it's venomviper...
11145Vi.jpg

Dudley..."Don't worry he doesn't have any money for motor mods so it will take him forever to get here!" HAHAHA! :smirk:

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go again.........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, U got it........ :usa: :2tu: :cool:

:nono:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Quote:
Here we go again.........

ok, U got it........ :usa: :2tu: :cool:

:nono:

LOL...I think the girl looks better! :D That car looks under-powered too! :smirk:

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, quit pickin' on him. My Black Beauty now has the same chin, matching louvered boustierre and longer and bigger ass and she aint stock. If I can ever get her out of the shop and figure out how to drive the ***'n queen beast we're comin' to kick all your asses!!!! Just tell me who wants it first and the rest of ya can get whipped with sloppy seconds and whatever thirds..... :) :nana: :cool:
Larry

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, quit pickin' on him. My Black Beauty now has the same chin, matching louvered boustierre and longer and bigger ass and she aint stock. If I can ever get her out of the shop and figure out how to drive the ***'n queen beast we're comin' to kick all your asses!!!! Just tell me who wants it first and the rest of ya can get whipped with sloppy seconds and whatever thirds..... :) :nana: :cool:
Larry

Me 1st plz!!

W. SKAF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That front end is the best front end i have ever seen atleast for now but the car must also be lowered for that front end to look good and if anyone can show be a better front end please be my guest.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
That front end is the best front end i have ever seen atleast for now but the car must also be lowered for that front end to look good and if anyone can show be a better front end please be my guest.

Here are 4:
6435DSC_4125.jpg

3114viper_38.jpg