WOW, SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET A GREAT DEAL!!!!

futureacrowner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain my lawn mower has a bigger air filter than that car... something just doesn't add up there.

That and superchargers were cool 3 years ago, not so much anymore.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an idea... why don't you try to fit an air filter on the car in a better fashion and then tell us what you come up with!

That blitz filter (~$100) flows pretty darn well. Sure it isn't ideal, but there isn't a better way to get air into that SC. Not on a GenII, anyway.

That car is a pretty sick car. I know the history and would buy it in a sec if I had a spare 60+k laying around.

If your lawn mower is the riding type, it may have a bigger filter. But that is a 4" inlet...

JD

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< That and superchargers were cool 3 years ago, not so much anymore. >>

PA-LEASE. there are quite a few members and site sponsors and vendors of this forum that would argue with this comment including me.

Lets also ask all the thousands of hot rodders out there, and all the corvette and mustang guys with SC's about your statement. The new saleen mustangs are not cool? the ford gt is not cool? blown vipers are not cool? are you freaking kidding us?

that is a bad-ass car now, and always will be, no matter how much turbos grow in popularity or any other technology that may come along for that matter. if you have something better than a blown viper or ford gt, then post pics of it. we are anxious to see what you have and what your definition of "cool" is.

:bonker: :buttkick:

:hitfan:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah... you are exactly right. Superchargers are a thing of the past... plus they make cars sooooo slow these days. Gosh :bonker:

8683DSC06324-med.JPG

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain my lawn mower has a bigger air filter than that car... something just doesn't add up there.

Stoop... :bonker:

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more! My 900 hp DLM is sooooooooo yesterday.
The problem is that tomorrow can never seem to catch up to it.

:nana:

Reaction score

Shouldn't you be in the bathroom cleaning your pimples with Stridex? Being a "future" Viper owner was cool......never. The definition of "cool" when talking about Vipers should be left to the people who actuallyown them, buld them, modify them......not those who dream (though, you can dream....then when you own you might have a voice).

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen Vipermad, my car dosnt have a supercharger or turbo but I am sure it is alot faster than whatever futurowner(dreamer boy) boy is driving. :buttkick:

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's cool is blasting down the local state highway at noon at a buck-sixty in my non-street legal race car shod with Hoosiers and passing a cop going the opposite direction, then running to a concealment spot...

Oops! That wasn't me...what am I thinking...sheesh

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a bone in the *** you are!!! i guess i'll just take the supercharger off my car because you said its no longer cool????? Get a life!
Max

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

That and superchargers were cool 3 years ago, not so much anymore
My blower is on the way, it's not even on yet and I'm outta style! Golly, I feel so uncool! :rolleyes:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That filter is much less restrictive than the stock K&N that comes with the Paxton kit. It also does not have the rubber hose that is prone sucking in under boost. I have dyno #s to prove it on my 742 RWHP GTS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang